Spicy Enchiladas. Enchiladas filled with ground chicken and assorted additions. Spicy Chicken Enchiladas. this link is to an external site that may or may not meet accessibility guidelines. Speedy chicken enchilada recipe made with shredded rotisserie chicken, enchilada sauce and shredded cheese.
Spicy black bean enchiladas are vegetarian without sacrificing taste. As a carnivore, I was thrilled to discover how well beans work in this dish as a meat replacement. Whenever I make chili I use black. You can cook Spicy Enchiladas using 14 ingredients and 7 steps. Here is how you achieve that.
Ingredients of Spicy Enchiladas
- It’s 5 of large chicken breasts.
- You need 1 of Onion.
- You need 2 of Peppers.
- Prepare 2 tbsp of Sriracha hot sauce.
- Prepare 1 Tin (290 g) of Hot & Spicy mixed beans.
- You need 100 g of Passata.
- Prepare 1 tsp of Smoked paprika.
- You need 1.5 tsp of Ground cumin.
- You need 0.5 tsp of Chilli powder.
- It’s 1 tsp of Oregano.
- You need 1 of Garlic clove, crushed.
- Prepare 120 g of Reduced fat Cheddar cheese.
- Prepare of Weight Watchers wraps.
- You need of Frylight.
Homemade Spicy Enchilada Sauce is easier to make than it may seem and more delicious than you can imagine! Spicy Green Chile Turkey, Butternut Squash and Crispy Sage Enchiladas. Although enchiladas are usually made with corn tortillas, this recipe calls for flour tortillas. Not only are they softer and easier to roll, but we like their flavor!
Spicy Enchiladas instructions
- Cut each chicken breast in half and place them all into an oven proof dish along with the sliced peppers and half of the onion sliced..
- Sprinkle onto the chicken the chilli, paprika and cumin and mix well. Cover the dish in foil and place in the oven and cook fir 20 mins until the chicken is cooked through..
- Meanwhile in a saucepan fry off the remaining half of the onion (chopped finely) along with the garlic. After a few minutes add the passata, hot beans, Sriracha sauce and Oregano. Simmer on a low/med heat until the chicken is cooked..
- Once the chicken is cooked, remove from the oven and shred it up with a fork, to make small pieces. Add to this 3/4 of the tomato based sauce that you have made and mix well..
- Place wraps in a clean oven proof dish and spoon portions of the mixture into each wrap followed by some grated cheese. Roll the wrap up and continue the process until all the wraps are filled..
- Pour the remain 1/4 of the sauce evenly over the wraps and sprinkle the last of the remaining cheese over the top before placing in the oven for 5/10 mins until the cheese has melted over the top..
- (optional) Sprinkle with chilli flakes or fresh coriander to serve.
Enchiladas consist of a tortilla that is usually dipped in a chile-based sauce, then stuffed with Pipian is a spicy Mexican mole sauce with a unique, nutty flavor. It consists of cumin, garlic, coriander, garlic. Spicy, smokey beans are the perfect filling inside these soft, warming enchiladas. Lots of cheddar on the top takes these to the next level. Enchiladas are the most favourite Mexican dish among all.