crock pot enchilada chili. This easy recipe for Crock-Pot Green Chili Chicken Enchilada Soup is simple & delicious! Top with cilantro or green onions, sour cream & fresh lime juice! I take recipes I find online and give them the cocoa twist.
I love turning classic meals into soups, it's an easy (maybe even lazy) way to make a dish that Add those chipotle chilis to a brisket in the crock pot. Makes a delicious brisket for tacos. This creamy enchilada chili is the perfect vegetarian comfort food! You can have crock pot enchilada chili using 13 ingredients and 3 steps. Here is how you achieve that.
Ingredients of crock pot enchilada chili
- You need 2 lb of Meat of your choice. ( I used one pound of ground chicken 1 pound of carne asada).
- You need 1 of plabano pepper chopped.
- You need 1 of leek chopped.
- It’s 1 can of Dark red kidney beans not rinsed.
- It’s 1 can of White kidney beans not rinsed( also known as Cannelli beans ).
- Prepare 1 can of Enchilada sauce. ( depending on your personal heat level you can use mild medium or hot I used medium).
- It’s 1 can of Roasted red tomatoes.
- You need 2 packages of of white chicken chili seasoning mix by McCormicks.
- You need 2 of to 3 cloves of garlic.
- Prepare 32 oz of of chicken stock.
- It’s 2 tbsp of Fresh chopped cilantro.
- It’s 2 cup of Sharp cheddar cheese shredded.
- You need 1 of Dollop of sour cream on each serving optional.
This vegetarian crockpot recipe is easy and delicious! This is one of those vegetarian crock pot recipes that requires nothing other than chucking some ingredients in a pot and walking away. Crock-Pot Chicken Enchilada Soup from Delish.com is the soup you'll be making all winter long. Combine onion, spices, enchilada sauce, tomatoes, beans, corn, chicken and broth in the bowl of your Crock-Pot.
crock pot enchilada chili instructions
- Brown meat in skillet until no longer pink, sprinkle with one package of the McCormicks white chili chicken mix. Add leek and plabano pepper.
- Add chicken stock and all other remaining ingredients to the crock pot ( except cheese). Add meat mixture and second package of white chili seasoning. mix well. Bring to a boil reduce heat and simmer 4-6 hours..
- At this point add cheese. Put a dollop of sour cream on each serving optional.
Stir together to combine all ingredients. Try this super easy Crock Pot Chicken Enchilada Casserole Recipe. Your favorite enchilada recipe cooked in a crock pot! You'll love this easy Mexican meal! In Crock-Pot, add tomatoes, tomato sauce, one can of beans and two more teaspoons of seasoning mix.