Tiff's Style Chicken Enchiladas.
You can have Tiff's Style Chicken Enchiladas using 10 ingredients and 17 steps. Here is how you cook it.
Ingredients of Tiff's Style Chicken Enchiladas
- It’s 6 large of Tortillas.
- You need 1 packages of Boneless Chicken Breast.
- Prepare 1 can of Green/Red Enchilada Sauce.
- It’s 1 packages of Enchilada Sauce (Dry).
- Prepare 1 medium of White Onion.
- It’s 1 can of Medium Black Olives.
- Prepare 1 can of Diced Green Chiles.
- Prepare 1 can of Cream Of Chicken Soup (Condensed).
- You need 1 each of Cheddar Cheese.
- You need 1 of Casserole Dish.
Tiff's Style Chicken Enchiladas step by step
- Boil Chicken on high until fully cooked..
- Grate cheese and Shred the chicken. (I used a electric mixer to shred the chicken and a cheese grater to grate the cheese). Shred the chicken in a large bowl and add a handful of the cheese..
- On a plate chop Onion and Black Olives (I used half a onion) pour can of green chiles onto plate..
- Add in onions, black olives and chiles..
- Add in the dry enchilada sauce packet..
- Add in cream of chicken soup..
- Mix well..
- Heat oven to 350. Grease the casserole dish with butter/olive oil spray..
- Take a tortilla and add the mixer..
- Fold the tortilla in..
- Fold in the corners..
- Roll the rest of the way..
- Place in casserole dish..
- Pour enchilada sauce over the tortillas..
- Add the rest of the cheese..
- Place in oven until cheese is melted (usually about 15 minutes)..
- And your done! 😀 thank you for using my recipe please add pictures!.