Green Chicken Enchiladas.
You can have Green Chicken Enchiladas using 8 ingredients and 5 steps. Here is how you cook that.
Ingredients of Green Chicken Enchiladas
- It’s 2 packs of boneless chicken/boil/shred.
- It’s 1 tablespoon of onion powder.
- It’s 1 tablespoon of garlic salt.
- You need 2 cans of jalapeños.
- Prepare 1 bag of frozen New Mexico hot chili/only use what you want.
- Prepare 1 pack of Gurero White Corn Tortillas.
- Prepare 1 bag of shredded Mexican cheese.
- You need 2 cans of cream of chicken soup.
Green Chicken Enchiladas instructions
- Boil the chicken till the chickens cooked all the way. Mix 1 tablespoon of garlic salt and one table spoon of onion powder..
- Shred the chicken when chickens boiled all the way..
- Use blender to blend the cans of jalapeños and New Mexico chili. Take out carrots..
- Warm the cans of cream of chicken soup when finished mix the blended chili with cream of chicken soup. Stir really well…
- Warm tortillas and start throwing shredded chicken on top as well as cheese and the mixed chili with cream of chicken. When done layering your enchiladas put in oven for 5 min and it’s ready to be served !.