Championship Bean Dip.
You can have Championship Bean Dip using 12 ingredients and 4 steps. Here is how you cook it.
Ingredients of Championship Bean Dip
- You need of dip.
- Prepare 1 can of refried beans (16 oz.).
- It’s 1 cup of picante sauce/salsa.
- You need 4 oz of Monterey jack cheese (shredded).
- It’s 4 oz of cheddar cheese (shredded).
- You need 3/4 cup of sour cream.
- Prepare 3 oz of cream cheese (softened).
- It’s 1 tbsp of chili powder(I used only 2teaspoons).
- Prepare 1/4 tsp of ground cumin(I used 1/2 teaspoon, I love the flavor).
- It’s of serving.
- Prepare 1 of tortilla chips.
- It’s 1 of chopped green onions (optional).
Championship Bean Dip instructions
- Mix all the dip ingredients. Add to a oiled crock pot and cook on high for 2 hours or until warmed through. It only took about 1 hour for mine..
- Serve with tortilla chips and green onions on top if you choose..
- This is the picante sauce I'm referring to in this recipe.It's not as chunky as salsa.Salsa will work fine if you can't find picante sauce..
- This makes about 41/2 cups.Hope You Enjoy!.