You can have Chicken Enchiladas using 5 ingredients and 8 steps. Here is how you achieve it.
Ingredients of Chicken Enchiladas
- It’s 1 can of (18.5oz) Traditional Chicken and Cheese Enchilada Soup.
- Prepare 1 can of (10 oz) Old El Paso hot or mild enchilada sauce.
- You need 2 cup of shredded cooked chicken.
- It’s 2 cup of Shredded monterey jack cheese.
- You need 10 of corn tortillas (6 inch).
Chicken Enchiladas instructions
- preheat oven to 350.
- in medium bowl stir together soup and enchilada sauce.
- spread 1 cup soup mixture in ungreased 11×7 baking dish.
- in a large bowl mix 1 cup soup mixture with chicken and 1 cup of cheese.
- on microwave plate stack tortillas and cover with paper towel, microwave 1 min..
- place 1/4 cup chicken mixture along middle of each tortilla, roll up and place seam sides down.
- pour remaining soup mixture over tortillas. sprinkle with remaining 1 cup of cheese..
- bake about 30 min or until cheese is melted and sauce is bubbly.