Kaylene's enchiladas with white sauce. Vegetarian Enchiladas Recipe with Roasted CauliflowerErhardts Eat. The Pioneer Woman's white chicken enchiladas are creamy, delicious, and nutritious. Try making chicken enchiladas with white sauce for dinner tonight.
This enchilada sauce recipe is my all-time favorite. White cheese and chicken make these enchiladas verdes memorable as you take the first bite and taste the tangy green chile sauce and chewy corn tortillas. This green enchiladas recipe is always a crowd-pleaser and is sure to have your family asking for more. You can have Kaylene's enchiladas with white sauce using 8 ingredients and 12 steps. Here is how you cook it.
Ingredients of Kaylene's enchiladas with white sauce
- It’s 2 can of cream of chicken.
- It’s 2 lb of chicken.
- Prepare 1 lb of sour cream.
- You need 8 oz of shredded mozzarella cheese.
- Prepare 7 oz of diced green Chiles (hot or mild).
- It’s 1 can of olives.
- It’s 1 packages of tortillas.
- It’s 1 large of onion.
Find Quick & Easy Spinach Enchiladas White Sauce Recipes! Learn how to make Spinach Enchiladas Recipe. We provide free Recipe Guide for all. The Enchilada sauce is so addictive, you might just finish it before you start the assembling.
Kaylene's enchiladas with white sauce instructions
- preheat oven to 350°F.
- boil chicken in put if water till done approx 10 mins.
- add a good amount of mixture in to a 13×9 baking dish just to cover bottom.
- shred the chicken, place aside.
- dice half the onion, place aside.
- stir chilies, sour cream, and cream of chicken in a bowl.
- place tortilla on table spread the mixture from bowl lightly on to tortilla.
- add chicken, olives, onions and cheese, then roll into a tube like a burrito and place in to baking dish.
- do this until no more room for the burrito like items.
- spread the remaining sauce and cheese on top.
- place in the oven for approximately 30 minutes.
- let cool for 5 minutes then eat.
These traditional green-sauced enchiladas from Mexico City are a favorite of chef Ricardo Muñoz Zurita. The recipe comes from nearby Xochimilco To make the sauce, in a saucepan, combine the tomatillos and chilies with water to cover. Bring to a boil over medium-high heat and cook until tender. Making enchiladas is, hands-down, my favorite way to transform leftovers into an easy, flavorful dinner. Tender roasted chicken gets dressed up with spicy, piquant enchilada sauce, covered in shredded cheese, then wrapped in tender tortillas and baked until warm.