Mom's Mexican Casserole.
You can cook Mom's Mexican Casserole using 11 ingredients and 10 steps. Here is how you cook it.
Ingredients of Mom's Mexican Casserole
- You need 2 lb of lean ground beef.
- It’s 1 medium of onion, chopped.
- It’s 2 packages of Taco seasoning.
- It’s 1 can of rotel.
- You need 1 can of cream of onion soup.
- It’s 1 can of cream of chicken with mushroom soup.
- You need 1 can of enchilada sauce.
- Prepare 12 of corn tortillas.
- Prepare 1 1/2 cup of crushed nacho cheese doritos.
- Prepare 1 1/2 cup of shredded monterey jack cheese.
- You need 2 cup of shredded sharp cheddar cheese.
Mom's Mexican Casserole step by step
- Preheat oven to 350.
- Brown ground beef with onion.
- Add taco seàsoning, salt and pepper if needed as well.
- In a separate pan heat rotel, both soups, and enchilada sauce together until blended smoothly.
- In a 9X13 casserole dish, spray with non stick oil, lay six corn tortillas down on bottom of pan.
- Take half of the seasoned ground beef and spread on tortillas, then half of the sauce mixture on top of beef.
- Then add the other 6 tortillas, beef, and sauce again.
- Bake for 30min, then add your crushed doritos and cheddar and Monterey jack cheese, bake for another 15min until melted and bubbley.
- Spoon it out and top it off with some fresh tomatoes and sour cream.