Chicken Tortilla Soup.
You can have Chicken Tortilla Soup using 22 ingredients and 9 steps. Here is how you cook it.
Ingredients of Chicken Tortilla Soup
- It’s 4 of Chicken Leg Quarters.
- Prepare 12 cup of Water (just to fill a medium-large pot).
- It’s 1 of Large Onion.
- It’s 10 of Garlic Cloves (ruffly choped).
- It’s of Cabbage (cut into strips) for toping.
- You need 1 3/4 of Avocado (cut into half slices) for topping.
- It’s 1 bunch of Green Onion (choped or topping).
- You need 1 of Shreded Monetary Jack Cheese.
- You need 12 of Tortillas cut into strips (fried or backed into chips) or store bought tortilla strips.
- Prepare 1 cup of Sour Cream (avocado sour cream sauce).
- You need 1 can of El Pato Enchilada Sauce.
- It’s 1 can of El Pato Tomato Hot Sauce.
- It’s 2 can of Diced Tomatoes With Green Chillies.
- It’s 1 cup of Lemon Juice.
- You need 1 tbsp of Oregano Powder.
- You need 1 tbsp of Chili Powder.
- It’s 1 1/2 tbsp of Garlic Powder.
- It’s of Salt And Peper.
- It’s 1/4 of Avocado mashed (avocado sour cream sauce).
- It’s 1 tbsp of Lemon Juice (avocado sour cream sauce).
- You need 1/2 tsp of Garlic Powder (avocado sour cream sauce).
- You need 1/4 of Onion (finely choped).
Chicken Tortilla Soup instructions
- Fill large pot with water and boil leg quarters untill just cooked..
- Remove leg quarters but leave water and remove from heat. Let legs cool..
- While legs cool prep all ingredients that need cutting or mashing..
- Add garlic cloves, 3/4 of onion, oregano powder, chilli powder, garlic powder, lemon juice, all cans and salt and peper to water..
- Take all chicken off bones and dice.
- Add chicken back into soup. Let cook for about 20-30 minutes..
- Make sour avocado sour cream sauce. Mix all ingredients well..
- Put soup in bowl top with cheese, onions, cabbage, avocado sour cream sauce, sliced avocados,tortillas strips and green onion as garnish for color..
- Eat and ENJOY :).