Chicken enchilada bake. These have been one of my most popular recipes since I first posted, which I Enchiladas can be filled with anything you can think of! In this Chicken Enchiladas recipe, I used. This Chicken Enchilada Casserole recipe is everything you love about chicken So today, I thought I would bump this chicken enchilada bake back to the top of the blog and give it a quick refresh with.
We're approaching the steamy time of year in New Orleans where all I want to eat is cucumber slices, Pimm's Cups, and various. Try this easy low carb recipe, Baked Enchilada Chicken. Enjoy all the flavor of chicken enchilada bake without the carbs. You can have Chicken enchilada bake using 10 ingredients and 5 steps. Here is how you achieve it.
Ingredients of Chicken enchilada bake
- You need 5 of cooked chicken breasts…shredded.
- Prepare 1 of can black beans OR pinto beans drained.
- You need 1 of can corn drained.
- It’s 1 of small can of chopped green chiles.
- It’s 1 of paket of taco seasoning.
- You need 1 of can enchilada sauce. You can use mild or hot whatever you prefer.
- Prepare 1 of tube of refrigerated biscuits (7.5 oz) cut into smaller peices.
- It’s 1 of cheese. I like a lot of cheese and used almost a full bag..
- It’s 1 of tomato to garnish.
- It’s 1 of bunch of cilantro.
Traditional enchiladas get a better-for-you upgrade in this no-roll, cheesy quinoa bake. How to Make Weight Watchers Chicken Enchilada Bake. Low in myWW Points per Serving. More Weight Watchers Recipes, Ideas and Inspiration.
Chicken enchilada bake step by step
- In a skillet warm up enchilada sauce, chicken, corn, black beans and taco seasoning until all mixed together. About 5 mins should be good.
- Remove skilet from heat. Cut up the raw biscuit dough into pieces and mix in with the chicken mixture..
- Put everuthing into a non stick sprayed baking dish….I used a 9×13. Then top with some chopped cilantro (if desired) and plenty of cheese..
- Cook at 350 for 25-30 mins until cheese is melty and gooey..
- Top with chopped tomatoes and cilantro. Maybe some sour cream!.
Using a large shallow bowl, dip each tortilla in enchilada sauce to lightly. Sprinkle with remaining cheese, and return to For a spicier version, use medium or hot red enchilada sauce. For extra Mexican flair, serve with sour. Cooked Chicken Options for Chicken Enchiladas. Poach skinless boneless chicken thighs or Place in the baking dish and repeat until all dozen of your tortillas are neatly placed in rows in the casserole.