You can cook Mexican Lasagna using 7 ingredients and 4 steps. Here is how you cook that.
Ingredients of Mexican Lasagna
- Prepare 1 1/2 lb of Ground beef.
- You need 16 oz of Chorizo.
- Prepare 1 can of Red enchilada sauce.
- Prepare 1 1/2 cup of Frozen corn.
- You need 1 can of Black beans.
- You need 1 packages of Corn tortillas (18 tortillas).
- It’s 2 cup of Shredded cheddar cheese.
Mexican Lasagna instructions
- Heat oven at 350°F. Meanwhile, cook the chorizo in a large pot. Once the chorizo is cooked, add the beef and cook until brown. Drain meat mixture if necessary. Season the meat mixture ( you can use taco seasoning ). I use 3 tablespoons of Knorr chicken bouillon and 2 packets of Sazon Goya instead of the taco seasoning..
- Add the can of enchilada sauce, corn and beans, stir until fully blended. Turn off the stove and add1 and 1/2 cups of cheese into the meat mixture ( reserve the other 1/2 ). Blend well until cheese has melted..
- Spray baking dish (13 x 9) with non-stick cooking spray. Layer the baking dish with tortillas then pour meat mixture. Repeat until the baking dish is full. Sprinkle the top with remainder 1/2 cup of cheese. Bake for 15 minutes. The food is ready when the cheese has melted and the consistency of the tortilla is soft but cooked..
- The following step is optional: pour 8 ounces of sour cream into a bowl. Pour a splash or two of milk into the bowl and mix. Add some pepper and salt to taste. The consistency of sour cream should be not too thick or runny. Pour sour cream on lasagna and enjoy!.