You can have Enchilada Chicken using 8 ingredients and 7 steps. Here is how you achieve it.
Ingredients of Enchilada Chicken
- You need 2 lb of Chicken Breast (boneless/skinless).
- You need 1 can of Enchilada Sauce.
- Prepare of Sour Cream Sauce.
- You need 8 oz of Sour Cream.
- It’s 1 of Chili Powder.
- Prepare 1 of Smoked Paprika.
- Prepare 1 of Hot Sauce.
- Prepare 1 of Juice of a Lime.
Enchilada Chicken step by step
- Cut the chicken into smaller pieces (2 inches roughly).
- Put the chicken in the slow cooker and pour the enchilada sauce over it.
- Cover and cook on low for 6-8 hours (until chicken is fully cooked).
- Mix the remaining ingredients together in a bowl, cover and refrigerate.
- When chicken is done, take the pieces out of the slow cooker and put them in a bowl.
- Pull the chicken apart with tongs and put it back in the slow cooker (mix it with the juice in the slow cooker).
- Serve with Sour Cream Sauce on top.