Cheesy Beef Enchiladas : ).
You can cook Cheesy Beef Enchiladas : ) using 22 ingredients and 7 steps. Here is how you cook that.
Ingredients of Cheesy Beef Enchiladas : )
- Prepare of Beef.
- You need 3 lb of Boneless Chuck Roast.
- You need 1 tsp of Salt & Pepper.
- You need 1 tbsp of Extra Virgin olive oil.
- You need of Sauce.
- You need 1 large of Yellow Onion, chopped.
- You need 3 of Garlic cloves, minced.
- You need 1 of Tomato sauce 24oz can.
- You need 2 cup of Green or Red Chili, chopped (to taste).
- Prepare 2 tbsp of Chill powder.
- It’s 1 tbsp of Cumin ground.
- It’s 2 tsp of Sugar, granulated.
- Prepare 2 tbsp of Frank's Hot Sauce (to taste).
- Prepare 1 cup of Water.
- You need of Enchiladas.
- You need 2 cup of Monterey Jack Cheese, shredded.
- You need 2 cup of Sharp Cheese, shredded.
- It’s 10 of Flour Tortillas 10'.
- It’s of Lettuce, chopped.
- Prepare of Green Onions, sliced.
- Prepare of Sour cream.
- You need of Jalapenos, sliced.
Cheesy Beef Enchiladas : ) instructions
- Heat the oil in a Dutch oven over medium-high heat | Sprinkle the meat with salt & pepper cook and until browned on both sides, about 6 – 8 minutes | Remove the meat to a plate..
- Reduce the heat to medium, add onions to the pot and cook until translucent | Add garlic, chili powder, cumin, sugar, tomato sauce, green chile, hot sauce, water and bring to a boil..
- Return meat to Dutch oven | Cover an reduce heat to low and simmer until the meat is tender and can be broken apart easily | About 2 – 3 hours.
- Strain the beef mixture over a large bowl. Transfer meat to a plate and break beef into small pieces, shredding it with 2 forks | Once shredded put back in the Dutch oven and mix the strain solds together.
- Preheat oven 350° | Pour a little bit of the meat mixture in the bottom of a 9×13 baking dish, just enough to cover the bottom | Lay out the flour tortilla & spoon in a healthy portion of the meat mixture | Then add shredded cheese to your liking | Roll like a burrito & place in the baking dish | Repeat until all the tortillas are used..
- Cover completely with the remaining sauce | Sprinkle the remaining shredded cheese on top | Bake uncovered for 25-30 minutes | Lastly add your fixings to taste on top, sour cream, lettuce, green onions and jalapenos.
- Bon Appétit :).