You can cook Mexican Lasagna using 9 ingredients and 5 steps. Here is how you achieve that.
Ingredients of Mexican Lasagna
- You need 2 pounds of lean ground beef.
- Prepare 6 of flour tortillas.
- It’s 16 oz of shredded mexican four cheese blend.
- You need 8 oz of cream cheese.
- It’s 1 can of diced tomatoes with green chilis.
- You need 1 package of red enchilada sauce.
- You need 1 packet of taco seasoning.
- It’s of sliced black olives (optional).
- You need of shredded lettuce (optional).
Mexican Lasagna step by step
- Brown beef on the stove with the diced tomatoes..
- While that is cooking set oven to 400 degrees. Spray pam in a 9 x 13 baking dish and put two flour tortillas in the dish and spread with cream cheese..
- After beef is cooked drain and return to skillet and stir in the taco seasoning..
- Spread half of the beef mix on the flour tortillas with cream cheese. Pour half of the enchilada sauce over the beef in the baking dish, then spread 1/3 of the Mexican cheese on that. Put another two tortillas on top of that and spread with cream cheese and repeat all the other steps again. Then put your last two tortillas on top and spread with cream cheese and top with the last of the Mexican cheese..
- Bake for 35 to 40 min just until cheese is golden brown and tortillas are a little crispy. Put your fave toppings on and serve!!! I hope you enjoy!!.