Nutella and banana French toast. French Toast Recipe : Nutella Stuffed French Toast Recipe. Nutella French Toast Roll-ups an easy and great recipe to recreate on those special mornings for a fancy and delicious breakfast! French toast is made in a chocolate milk batter and topped with bananas and Nutella® for an extra breakfast or dessert treat.
I love that flavor combination SO much. Recipe source: adapted from I usually add Nutella in my French Toasts too…but not banana! Can't wait to try it next time I make French Toasts. Cara membuatnya pun tidak susah, teman-teman dapat memasak Nutella and banana French toast hanya dengan menggunakan 8 bahan dan 3 langkah saja. Berikut ini bahan dan cara untuk memasaknya, yuk kita coba resep Nutella and banana French toast!
Bahan-bahan Nutella and banana French toast
- Sediakan 6 slices of bread.
- Siapkan of Nutella.
- Diperlukan 1 of banana, cut into 1/4 cm slices.
- Gunakan 3 of large eggs.
- Diperlukan 1/2 cup of whole milk.
- Gunakan 1/4 tsp of salt.
- Gunakan 1/4 tsp of ground cinnamon.
- Gunakan Pinch of ground nutmeg.
Crunchy cornflakes coat these buttery french toast sandwiches stuffed with oozy chocolate-hazelnut Nutella and fresh banana. Notes: Challah or brioche can be substituted for the white bread, but don't cut the bread thicker than a half inch. Any thicker and the cornflakes may darken too much by the time. A delicious stuffed french toast full of creamy Nutella and sweet bananas.
Cara memasak Nutella and banana French toast
- Spread some Nutella onto one slice of bread. I found about a heap tsp works well, although you can definitely add more if you want it oozier. Lay in a few slices of banana, then top with another slice of Nutella-smeared bread. Press the edges of the 'sandwich' together firmly to seal. Repeat..
- Whisk the remaining ingredients together in a large bowl..
- Melt a few tbsp unsalted butter in a large nonstick pan on medium heat. Dip the sandwiches carefully one at a time in the batter, then lay them into the pan. Let cook a few minutes until browned and toasty, then flip and brown the other side. Serve with a sprinkle of icing sugar..
The ultimate in desserts for breakfast! Add the remaining banana slices and sautee them for a few minutes over low heat until fragrant and soft. Cut the French Toast on a diagonal, top with sauteed bananas and powdered sugar. Nutella and bananas are perfect together! Top French toast with bananas, sliced.