You can have Mexican Lasagna using 13 ingredients and 6 steps. Here is how you cook that.
Ingredients of Mexican Lasagna
- Prepare 1 lb of hamburger.
- Prepare 1 C of chopped onions.
- It’s 2 cans of tomato sauce.
- Prepare 1/4 C of enchilada sauce.
- Prepare 3 C of grated cheddar cheese.
- Prepare 12 of flour tortillas.
- You need 1 can of corn.
- You need 1/4 tsp of rosemary.
- Prepare 1/2 tsp of paprika.
- You need 1 tsp of salt.
- It’s 1/2 tsp of oregano.
- It’s 4 tbsp of oil.
- Prepare 2 tsp of chili powder.
Mexican Lasagna instructions
- Brown the onion, hamburger, and seasonings in the oil in a large skillet.
- Add the tomato sauce, enchilada sauce & corn (drained)..
- Simmer for 2 minutes.
- Line a 9×13 greased casserole with 6 tortillas and pour half the hamburger mixture over the tortillas.
- Sprinkle with 1/2 of the cheese and repeat the layers..
- Bake at 350 for 30 minutes..