Mexican pizza. Mexican Pizzas are delicious corn tortillas topped with beans, beef and all the Way better than the Taco Bells Mexican Pizza! I put the beans, meat, cheese, and more beans. Have a fast and tasty Mexican Pizza with this recipe from Delish.com.
This Mexican pizza recipe features creamy refried beans, spicy jalapeño, and sweet corn. When prepping the toppings for this pizza, be extra careful when handling the. Watch How to Make it Here. You can cook Mexican pizza using 10 ingredients and 2 steps. Here is how you achieve that.
Ingredients of Mexican pizza
- Prepare of Taco meat.
- Prepare of Shredded Mexican cheese blend.
- It’s of tostadas.
- Prepare of Red Enchilada sauce.
- Prepare 1 (16 ounce) of can refried beans, warmed or homemade refried beans.
- Prepare of Salsa.
- It’s of tomatoes, diced.
- Prepare of Taco sauce or hot sauce.
- You need of sour cream (optional).
- You need of Any other toppings you want.
This pizza is the perfect combination of two of my favourite foods: tacos and pizza. This Mexican Pizza is a delicious way to combine two of my favorites foods! This is a homemade version of the famous Taco Bell Mexican pizza. Well it has always been my favorite on the menu.
Mexican pizza instructions
- Take a tostada andspread a thin layer of beans on the tortillas, followed by a layer of beef, and cheese. Top with a second tostada..
- After topping with second tostada add salsa or taco sauce or enchilada sauce to the top and add cheese. This is the hot sauce I like. Bake the whole Mexican pizza in the oven just enough to let the cheese melt. Top with tomatoes, sour cream, hot sauce or any toppings you desire. Enjoy..
If you're tired of the same old pizza, consider giving it a Mexican twist. By combining tortillas with your favorite taco, burrito, and quesadilla fillings, you can create a delicious variation on the usual. Hey what's round and fried and red all over? An anthropomorphised beach ball who A Mexican pizza is one of their most famous (and delicious) creations and if you have never allowed. This fabulous and easy Mexican pizza recipe uses a pork, onion, and taco sauce mixture for great taste, and is topped with shredded cheeses.