Easy Enchiladas Casserole.
You can cook Easy Enchiladas Casserole using 11 ingredients and 3 steps. Here is how you achieve it.
Ingredients of Easy Enchiladas Casserole
- It’s 2 of Large bags of tortillas chips.
- You need 2 lb of Ground beef (I use 2 lbs & half).
- It’s 1 of large Onion.
- It’s 1 of Seasoning for beef any you like or just salt & pepper to taste.
- Prepare 16 oz of Salsa (you can use any you like, I use chi chis thick & chunky).
- Prepare 4 can (10 oz.) of Enchilada red or green sauce. if you find large cans use 2.
- You need 1 lb of Colby jack cheese.
- Prepare 1 lb of Monterey Jack cheese.
- It’s 1 lb of Mexican blend cheese.
- Prepare 1 cup of milk.
- Prepare 1 of Optional-16 oz can black olives/or small can. you can include in mixture or just decorate your individual piece.
Easy Enchiladas Casserole instructions
- Saute onion & beef. Add seasoning of your choice. You can drain grease but i leave a very small amount of grease..
- Preheat oven to 350°F. Brake up tortillas chips in bag into bite size pieces. Pour in large mixing bowl. Mix all other ingredients except milk & Mexican cheese. Mix very well. Make sure everything is evenly distributed. Pour milk slowly making sure everything is moist & mix as you pour..
- Spray pan with cooking spray & pour mixture. Cover with Mexican blend cheese. Place in oven uncovered for 1 hour..