Chicken enchilada pasta casserole. Chicken enchiladas are transformed into a cheesy pasta casserole in this easy recipe perfect for feeding the family on a busy weeknight. LOVE this easy Chicken Enchilada Casserole recipe! It's made with the best homemade enchilada sauce, and layered with corn tortillas, cheese, beans, and your favorite fillings.
These flavors go perfect with pasta in this skillet cheesy chicken enchilada pasta. This cheesy layered chicken enchilada casserole is a real-life dinnertime wonder: just chicken, beans, sauce, cheese, and tortillas. This is a Chicken Enchilada Casserole, and it's sososososo delicious. You can cook Chicken enchilada pasta casserole using 19 ingredients and 4 steps. Here is how you cook that.
Ingredients of Chicken enchilada pasta casserole
- Prepare 2 tbsp of olive oil.
- It’s 4 of cooked chicken breasts, cubed.
- It’s 1 bunch of diced green onions.
- It’s 2 clove of garlic, minced.
- It’s 1 of red pepper, diced.
- It’s 4 oz of can diced green chiles.
- You need 2 tsp of chili powder.
- Prepare 1 tsp of ground cumin.
- It’s 2 can of 10 ounce enchilada sauce.
- It’s 15 oz of can of black beans.
- Prepare 2 cup of shredded cheese.
- You need 1 cup of sour cream.
- It’s 1 lb of Penne pasta.
- Prepare of Optional Toppings.
- Prepare 1 of avocado.
- Prepare 1 of green onions.
- Prepare 1 of black olives.
- It’s 1 of tomatoes.
- Prepare 1 of sour cream.
It's like taking all the goodness of an enchilada, but making it easier by stacking it up, and. This chicken enchilada casserole is creamy cheesy perfection and it's so easy to throw together since everything is layered together instead of rolled. My kids love this chicken enchilada casserole and I bet yours will too! This was a total hit on my dinner table.
Chicken enchilada pasta casserole step by step
- Cook pasta according to the package directions. Drain and set aside..
- In a large skillet, heat olive oil and cook chicken. Set aside to cool and cube. Add garlic, onion and red pepper to skillet and cook until tender..
- Add cubed chicken, green chilis, cumin, chili powder, salt and enchilada sauce until heated through..
- Add the pasta to the sauce. Stir in cheese until melted and sour cream right before serving. Add toppings and serve..
Of course, my kids will gobble up anything. This delicious chicken enchilada casserole recipe is made with sour cream, diced chicken, mushrooms, peppers, tortillas, cheese, and seasonings. A casserole dish full of stuffed enchiladas smothered with a tangy chile sauce is a sure winner, whether served as a family meal or taken along. Everything You Love About Chicken Enchiladas And Casseroles Combined Into One Tasty Dinner Dish. This Simple Recipe Is A Crowd Pleaser And Will Become One Of Your Weekly Dinner Rotations.