Hot Dog Enchiladas. Using a variety of canned ingredients, why not try mixing up traditional Mexican enchiladas by adding hot dogs? Boil hot dogs, piercing with a fork first to let out some fat. In these Chicken, Black Bean, and Spinach Enchiladas, corn tortillas are filled with tender, shredded chicken, black beans, and fresh spinach.
It can also refer to the sausage itself. Keywords: enchilada casserole, chicken enchilada, tomatillos, chicken recipe. I've always been a dog person but yesterday I got this idea: CAT?! Боевик, комедия. Режиссер: Торстен Кюнстлер. В ролях: Тиль Швайгер, Маттиас Швайгхёфер, Энн Шефер и др. Могут ли сработаться оперативник-бунтарь, презирающий глупые приказы начальства и молодой полицейский-формалист. hot-dog-v-domashnih-usloviyah.html. You can cook Hot Dog Enchiladas using 9 ingredients and 11 steps. Here is how you cook it.
Ingredients of Hot Dog Enchiladas
- It’s 8 of Hot dogs.
- It’s 8 of flour tortillas 6 in.
- You need 1 can of enchilada sauce red or green (I use green).
- Prepare 1/2 can of refried beans.
- It’s 1 half of a small onion diced.
- Prepare 1 (4 oz) of can of diced green chilies.
- You need 8 oz of bag Mexican blend cheese.
- You need 1 of salsa.
- Prepare 1 of cilantro.
These enchiladas are made with a fresh green salsa, just like you would find in a Pour oil in a frying pan, and allow to get very hot. Slightly fry tortillas one by one in hot oil, setting each on a paper towel. These dairy free chicken enchiladas use a non-dairy cheese sauce, sauteed chicken and a red enchilada sauce that dairy-free folks will love! This Easy Beef Enchiladas recipe has diced zucchini hidden inside.
Hot Dog Enchiladas instructions
- Pre heat oven 350.
- Pan fry hot dogs (optional).
- Lay out tortillas spread refried beans down the middle.
- Lay cheese on top of refried beans.
- Set hot dog in the middle and wrap.
- Spray baking dish with non stick spray spread a little enchilada sauce on bottom.
- Lay wrapped dogs in baking dish.
- Cover with onions enchilada sauce.
- Top with the rest of the cheese and diced green chilies.
- Place in oven for 45 min or until golden brown.
- Garnish with salsa and cilantro..
It's topped with homemade enchilada sauce and lots of shredded cheese. Or an easy enchilada sauce recipe? Thanks in advance for any help. I think most of the canned enchilada sauces are a little salty and can be bitter. I am thinking of doctoring up canned enchilada.