Lauras' mexican casserole (enchilada's). A layered and baked Mexican-inspired casserole is made with corn tortillas, ground turkey meat, and lots of cheese and spicy homemade enchilada sauce. "This casserole is especially good for those like myself that don't really care for canned enchilada sauce. It also freezes well and can be. This Mexican casserole recipe made with layers of tortilla chips, beef, and salsa makes a quick and easy dish that will please the whole family.
If you're not a vegetarian and want to boost the protein even higher, cook up and cube a couple of. You know what I love about Mexican "Lasagna" (aka"Mexican Casserole," "Stacked Enchiladas," or "Taco Lasagna")? Mexican lasagna makes great leftovers, too! You can cook Lauras' mexican casserole (enchilada's) using 11 ingredients and 6 steps. Here is how you achieve that.
Ingredients of Lauras' mexican casserole (enchilada's)
- It’s 1/2 pound of hamburger.
- You need 1/2 can of refried beans.
- Prepare 1/2 pkg of taco seasoning.
- It’s 1 can of enchilada sauce.
- Prepare 1 can of tomato soup.
- It’s 1/2 can of cream of mushroom soup.
- It’s of soft tortilla shells.
- It’s of cheddar cheese, shredded.
- Prepare of black olives and scallions optional.
- Prepare of cilantro for garnish.
- Prepare 2-3 of roma tomatoes, chopped for garnish.
You can even serve it with eggs for breakfast. After cheese has smooth consistency, pour over top of filled tortillas. Enchilada Casserole Watch how easy it is to make a hearty, healthy Mexican casserole your family will love. LOVE this easy Chicken Enchilada Casserole recipe!
Lauras' mexican casserole (enchilada's) step by step
- Preheat oven to 325°..
- Spray a large saute pan with cooking spray. Begin to brown the hamburger on medium heat and add the taco seasoning and beans. Mix together..
- Sauce: Spray a small sauce pan with cooking spray and mix the enchilada sauce and two cans of soup together on medium low heat..
- Add 1/2 C of the sauce into the hamburger mix..
- Put approximately 3 Tbsp of the mix into the tortilla shells and roll up. Put the filled shells in a greased 9"x13" baking pan. Pour the remaining sauce over the shells. Grate the cheese over the top (the amount you like) and put in the oven for 8-10 minutes so cheese is bubbly. Sprinkle sliced olives and scallions on top just before serving..
- I used 1# turkey and added 1tsp fajita seasoning in the soup mix. I topped it with tomatoes and cilantro.
It's made with the best homemade enchilada sauce, and layered with corn tortillas, cheese, beans, and your favorite fillings. Quinoa Enchilada Casserole – A lightened-up, healthy enchilada bake that you can enjoy guilt-free, chockfull of quinoa, black beans and cheesy goodness! I think it's safe to say that I have somewhat of a love affair with Mexican food. Whether it's fish tacos, cheesy enchiladas or a giant burrito the size. Easy Mexican food recipe for layered enchiladas.