Ground Turkey Enchilada Casserole.
You can cook Ground Turkey Enchilada Casserole using 8 ingredients and 9 steps. Here is how you achieve that.
Ingredients of Ground Turkey Enchilada Casserole
- It’s 1 lb of ground turkey.
- You need 1 of diced onion.
- It’s 1 can of cream of chicken soup.
- Prepare 1 can of enchilada sauce.
- Prepare 1 can of black beans.
- Prepare 1 can of green chilis with diced tomatoes (rotel).
- It’s 1 packages of shredded cheddar cheese.
- It’s 12 of corn tortillas.
Ground Turkey Enchilada Casserole step by step
- Brown ground turkey in a pan, add diced onions and cook through..
- lightly grease bottom of 9×13 pan..
- drain can of tomatoes w/chilis and rinse black beans..
- in a bowl, mix enchilada sauce with cream of chicken soup..
- spread a light layer of the enchilada sauce mixture on the bottom of the pan..
- layer 6 tortillas on the top of enchilada sauce mixture, then add 1/2 of the ground turkey mixture, then sprinkle black beans, tomatoes with chilis, 1/2 of the rest of enchilada sauce mixture, then 1/2 package of the shredded cheese..
- continue layering in the order listed above..
- bake in oven at 375 for 15 to 25 minutes or until cheese is golden and bubbly..
- serve topped with sour cream, salsa, cilantro, ect. your choice. optional..