Easy Enchilada Casserole.
You can cook Easy Enchilada Casserole using 10 ingredients and 6 steps. Here is how you cook it.
Ingredients of Easy Enchilada Casserole
- Prepare 1 lb of ground beef.
- You need 1 packages of taco seasoning.
- You need 1 large of sweet onion.
- It’s 1 can of diced tomatoes.
- It’s 1 can of green chiles.
- It’s 1 can of refried beans.
- Prepare 1 packages of shredded cheese (mexi blend).
- You need 1/4 cup of sour cream.
- Prepare 1 packages of whole wheat tortillas.
- You need 1 can of cream of mushroom soup.
Easy Enchilada Casserole instructions
- Preheat oven to 375°F.
- In a large skillet cook beef until brown. Then stir in diced onions and Taco seasoning..
- Next drain the tomatoes and chilies(dice chilies). Then add to skillet. Stir..
- Next stir in the refried beans and sour cream. Also add about a 1/2 cup of the shredded cheese..
- Now let mixture cool just a minute and fill tortillas with mixture and roll. Place filled tortillas seam down in a 9 x 13in casserole dish. Fits between 6-8 stuffed tortillas..
- Finally spread cream of mushroom soup over top, then sprinkle with remaining cheese. Bake about 20 minutes..