Miles of Cheesy Chicken Enchiladas Casserole.
You can have Miles of Cheesy Chicken Enchiladas Casserole using 9 ingredients and 13 steps. Here is how you cook it.
Ingredients of Miles of Cheesy Chicken Enchiladas Casserole
- Prepare 2 packages of Lrg bags Mixed cheeses(depending on ur taste..i prefer mozzarellas&chedders.
- It’s 1 large of chopped onion.
- It’s 1 packages of flour or corn tortillas.
- You need 1 can of Large red enchilada sauce.
- Prepare 2 can of large green enchilada sauce.
- Prepare 1 can of black olives.
- It’s 2 packages of taco seasonings.
- Prepare 1 packages of Chicken breasts.
- Prepare 1 small of veg oil.
Miles of Cheesy Chicken Enchiladas Casserole step by step
- Boil large bag of chicken breasts.
- When chicken is throughly cooked& tender(not overcooked), drain chicken & return to a plate to chop/shred chicken, place chicken in skillet.
- simmer chicken in skillet with taco seasoning&chopped onion.
- heat red& green enchilada sauce in pot with remaining onions.
- heat small skillet with veg oil, lightly fry tortillas on both sides.
- Layer a large pan with the fried tortillas.
- pour mixed enchilada sauces over tortillas.
- Spread cheese mixtures over sauce.
- Spread chicken mixture over cheese.
- Layer tortillas back over chicken & repeat layering.
- Last, over final tortillas spread the remaining cheese over top, add more enchilada sauce & top with olives.
- Place in oven uncovered just long enough to melt the cheese 2 allow the casserole to come 2gether.
- Remove from oven, dish out any size portion unto plate & add sour cream(optional).