Enchilada casserole. LOVE this easy Chicken Enchilada Casserole recipe! It's made with the best homemade enchilada sauce, and layered with corn tortillas, cheese, beans, and your favorite fillings. Enchilada Casserole Is A Comforting Family Favorite Meal, Perfect For Weeknights.
This chicken enchilada casserole is creamy cheesy perfection and it's so easy to throw together But, who has time to be rolling enchiladas the time? This enchilada casserole is way easier than. Quinoa Enchilada Casserole – A lightened-up, healthy enchilada bake that you can enjoy guilt-free, chockfull of quinoa, black beans and cheesy goodness! You can cook Enchilada casserole using 11 ingredients and 14 steps. Here is how you cook it.
Ingredients of Enchilada casserole
- It’s 1 lb of Ground turkey or beef.
- Prepare 1/4 cup of chopped cilantro.
- It’s 1/2 small of chopped onion.
- You need 1 can of Enchilada sauce.
- You need 2 can of kidney beans.
- Prepare 1 can of pinto beans.
- Prepare 1 packages of taco seasoning.
- It’s 2 cup of Shredded cheese.
- Prepare 1 tbsp of olive oil.
- You need 1/2 cup of Pace picante sauce.
- It’s 16 packages of Tortillas.
This delicious chicken enchilada casserole recipe is made with sour cream, diced chicken, mushrooms, peppers, tortillas, cheese, and seasonings. Enchilada sauce is what makes this five-ingredient casserole possible. It's super-smooth and concentrated with flavor, thanks to simmered tomatoes, dried chiles, and a variety of spices. Family dinner is sure to be a hit with this dish.
Enchilada casserole instructions
- Heat oven to 375°f.
- Chop up onion and cilantro.
- In a medium bowl mix the meat, taco seasoning, and oinon.
- In a pan heated with the 1T olive oil cook the meat till it's brown.
- In a strainer pour the cans of beans and lightly water.
- Get a glass or medal pan and pour 1/4 of the can of enchilada sauce and coat the bottom.
- With 6 tortillas cover the pan.
- In a large bowl mix the beans, meat, cilantro, Pace picante sauce, and 1/4 of the enchilada sauce and mix it up.
- Put half of the mixer in the pan and cover with 1/2 cup of cheese.
- Cut 4 to 5 tortillas in half and cover the cheese and mixer.
- Put the rest of the mixer on top and cover with 1/2 a cup of cheese cover again with 4 to 5 half cut tortillas.
- Pour the rest of the enchilada sauce on top and 1 cup cheese cover with foil and put in oven.
- Cook for 25 to 30 minutes then take the foil off and cook for another 15 minutes or till tortillas are a bit crispy on the side of the pan.
- Remember have fun with it and feel free to add more cheese and what ever vegetables or beans you want! -enjoy.
Chicken enchilada casserole, to be exact. Instant Pot enchilada casserole was the first order of business, given that it's a favorite of mine – and who doesn't love enchilada casserole? Enchilada Casserole. this link is to an external site that may or may not meet accessibility guidelines. Enchilada Casserole is a delicious easy to make dinner that can be prepared ahead and frozen for convenience. Enchilada casserole is one of the first recipes I made and published here way back in.