Spicy Bean Dip. This bean dip is sooooo good. It is easy to make and is always a hit. Two cheeses and refried beans are baked with mild spices to create a creamy dip.
Sometimes hot, sometimes cold, sometimes with cheese. This is the Best Bean Dip Ever – creamy, spicy, and the perfect texture for dipping. Bring this Mexican appetizer to a friend's house to watch the game and it'll be a hit. You can cook Spicy Bean Dip using 9 ingredients and 7 steps. Here is how you cook it.
Ingredients of Spicy Bean Dip
- Prepare 1/4 cup of Herdez Salsa Casera Medium.
- You need 1/4 cup of Louisiana Supreme Jalapeno Pepper Sauce.
- Prepare 4 each of green onion – chopped.
- You need 1 clove of garlic – minced.
- You need 1/2 tsp of cumin.
- You need 1/4 cup of Olive Oil.
- It’s 2 can of 16 oz. Casa Fiesta Spicy Refried Beans (or other refried beans with peppers).
- You need 1 of pickled jalapeno – chopped – to taste.
- You need 1 pinch of salt – to taste.
This slightly spicy bean dip is creamy, cheesy, and perfect for dipping! Great for adding to any of your favorite. This Spicy bean dip recipe is full of fiber and a great party snack! Serve it with gluten-free crackers or use it as a veggie dip, it pairs well with all food!
Spicy Bean Dip instructions
- Heat the olive oil in a pan..
- Add the salsa, jalapeno pepper sauce, cumin, garlic and green onions and heat until onions are tender..
- Add the refried beans and mix over heat for approx 8 min..
- Salt to taste..
- Refrigerate leftovers and enjoy!.
- Add chopped pickled jalapenos to taste..
This party-perfect south-of the-border stunner is super-nutritious and super-good! Best of all, it's simple to make fresh from scratch. You'll start with fiber-rich dried beans and add green. A Sriracha spicy white bean dip recipe. Easy Recipe for hummus with asian flavors and hot sauce.