Amazing Chicken Enchilada Casserole.
You can have Amazing Chicken Enchilada Casserole using 6 ingredients and 9 steps. Here is how you cook it.
Ingredients of Amazing Chicken Enchilada Casserole
- It’s 2 can of Chunk White Chicken in Water (12.5 oz cans, drained).
- You need 1 can of RoTel Mexican Lime & Cilantro (10 oz can).
- Prepare 1 can of Cream of Chicken & Mushroom Soup (10 3/4 oz can).
- You need 1 can of Cream of Chicken Soup (10 3/4 oz can).
- Prepare 18 small of Corn Tortillas.
- Prepare 8 oz of Cheddar Cheese (Triple Cheddar, Finely Shredded).
Amazing Chicken Enchilada Casserole instructions
- Preheat oven to 375°F. Spray a 9 x 12 glass casserole dish with non-stick cooking spray and set aside..
- Use a fork to break apart the chunks of chicken..
- Mix together the chicken, RoTel, & both cans of soup. The liquid in the can of RoTel will be just enough to thin out the chicken mixture to make it easily spreadable..
- Spread 1/3 of the chicken mixture in the bottom of the pan..
- Place 9 tortillas in pan to completely cover the chicken mixture. You should have 6 full tortillas that slightly overlap and cover from end to end and side to side. Break 3 tortillas in half, and use these with the flat edges toward the outside to cover the open areas. You should have 2 on either long edge and 1 on either short edge..
- Spread 1/3 of the chicken mixture covering the tortillas, top with 9 more tortillas (just like before), and spread the last 1/3 of the chicken mixture on top of the 2nd layer of tortillas..
- Spread the shredded cheese over the top, covering all of the chicken mixture..
- Bake for 30 minutes..
- Top with taco sauce and sour cream (if desired)..