Enchilada casserole. LOVE this easy Chicken Enchilada Casserole recipe! It's made with the best homemade enchilada sauce, and layered with corn tortillas, cheese, beans, and your favorite fillings. Enchilada Casserole Is A Comforting Family Favorite Meal, Perfect For Weeknights.
This chicken enchilada casserole is creamy cheesy perfection and it's so easy to throw together But, who has time to be rolling enchiladas the time? This enchilada casserole is way easier than. Quinoa Enchilada Casserole – A lightened-up, healthy enchilada bake that you can enjoy guilt-free, chockfull of quinoa, black beans and cheesy goodness! You can cook Enchilada casserole using 5 ingredients and 17 steps. Here is how you cook that.
Ingredients of Enchilada casserole
- Prepare 2 1/2 lb of hamburger.
- Prepare 15 small of tortillas.
- It’s 1 lb of grated cheese.
- Prepare 1 can of green chiles.
- It’s 1 can of Enchilada sauce.
This delicious chicken enchilada casserole recipe is made with sour cream, diced chicken, mushrooms, peppers, tortillas, cheese, and seasonings. Enchilada sauce is what makes this five-ingredient casserole possible. It's super-smooth and concentrated with flavor, thanks to simmered tomatoes, dried chiles, and a variety of spices. Family dinner is sure to be a hit with this dish.
Enchilada casserole step by step
- preheat oven to 350.
- brown hamburger.
- heat up enchilada sauce ( I use the big can ).
- put enough enchilada sauce in bottom of 13 × 9 baking dish to cover bottom but not too much.
- warm up tortillas.
- dip tortillas one by one in enchilada sauce.
- put 5 tortillas in the bottom ( I put 4 down and cut 1 to cover the rest of the dish instead of wasting another one ).
- drain hamburger and add green chiles to it.
- separate hamburger into 2 even halves.
- put 1 half of hamburger on tortillas in baking dish evenly.
- put even layer of cheese on top.
- layer tortillas the same as you did before.
- add hamburger and cheese the same way as before.
- layer tortillas again.
- layer cheese on top and add a little sauce on top.
- put in oven for 35 min.
Chicken enchilada casserole, to be exact. Instant Pot enchilada casserole was the first order of business, given that it's a favorite of mine – and who doesn't love enchilada casserole? Enchilada Casserole. this link is to an external site that may or may not meet accessibility guidelines. Enchilada Casserole is a delicious easy to make dinner that can be prepared ahead and frozen for convenience. Enchilada casserole is one of the first recipes I made and published here way back in.