yummy enchilada casserole. This enchilada casserole presents like something that took a really long time to make. It's like free work or something. How to Make a Yummy Enchilada Casserole.
LOVE this easy Chicken Enchilada Casserole recipe! It's made with the best homemade enchilada sauce, and layered with corn tortillas, cheese, beans, and your favorite fillings. This easy enchilada casserole makes a tasty vegetarian or vegan family friendly dinner. You can have yummy enchilada casserole using 12 ingredients and 8 steps. Here is how you cook that.
Ingredients of yummy enchilada casserole
- It’s of meat mixture.
- Prepare 2 lb of hamburger meat.
- You need 1 medium of chopped onion.
- Prepare 1 dash of salt and pepper.
- It’s 1 can of rotel tomato.
- It’s 1 envelope of taco seasoning.
- You need 1 packages of cream cheese.
- It’s of rest of ingredients.
- Prepare 10 large of tortillas.
- It’s 2 can of mild red enchilada sauce.
- Prepare 1 packages of favorite shredded cheese.
- You need 1 can of sliced black olives.
Easy Vegetarian Enchilada Casserole. posted by Marina Delio We love a good casserole and this chicken enchilada casserole recipe certainly doesn't disappoint. The tortillas hold all the delicious filling together so perfectly and makes this one crowd pleasing dish. The simple homemade enchilada sauce takes this dish over the top.
yummy enchilada casserole step by step
- preheat oven to 350.
- cook hamburger meat and onion.
- cook in rotel tomatoes and taco seasoning.
- add cream cheese and stir until melted.
- take a 9×13 greased casserole dish and begin layering two tortillas and1/3 meat mixture until mixture is gone.
- add final two tortillas on top and add enchilada sauce.
- cover with shredded cheese and black olives.
- cook in oven for 20-30 minutes until cheese is melted.
Everything You Love About Chicken Enchiladas And Casseroles Combined Into One Tasty Dinner Dish. This Simple Recipe Is A Crowd Pleaser And Will Become One Of Your Weekly Dinner Rotations. This yummy Mexican-inspired, protein-packed vegan Tempeh and Kale Enchilada Casserole is To casserole or not casserole. All I know is that I'm gonna casserole you if you don't make this. This roasted veggie enchilada casserole recipe is a hearty, vegetable-packed dinner loaded with fresh Mexican flavors!