Cheesy Enchilada Casserole.
You can cook Cheesy Enchilada Casserole using 10 ingredients and 7 steps. Here is how you achieve that.
Ingredients of Cheesy Enchilada Casserole
- Prepare 1 box of yellow rice.
- It’s 1 packages of mission soft tortilla.
- It’s 1 can of black beans.
- Prepare 1 can of corn.
- You need 1 can of caso blanca cheese.
- Prepare 1 packages of shredded cheese.
- You need 1 3/4 cup of chicken broth.
- You need 2 cup of water.
- You need 2 tbsp of butter.
- It’s 5 of boneless skinless chicken.
Cheesy Enchilada Casserole step by step
- First boil chicken, put in freezer..
- Put yellow rice in sauce pan with water, butter, and chicken broth. Boil until all liquids are soaked in..
- Take chicken out of freezer and shredded going with grain..
- Mix your now shredded chicken with yellow rice and the can of blanca cheese..
- Drain corn and black beans in collider warm in microwave for a few minutes. Then mix into mixture..
- Next line casserole dish with soft tortillas.
- Layer accordingly, tortilla, mixture, shredded cheese, tortilla, mixture, shredded cheese..