Beef Enchilada Casserole.
You can cook Beef Enchilada Casserole using 5 ingredients and 14 steps. Here is how you cook it.
Ingredients of Beef Enchilada Casserole
- Prepare 1 lb of Ground beef.
- You need 1 can of 10 Oz Old El Paso Mild Enchilada Sauce.
- Prepare 1 of 16 Oz Jar Black Bean Roasted Corn Salsa.
- It’s 8 of Old El Paso Flour Tortillas For Burritos (8inch).
- It’s 2 cup of Shredded Mexican Four-Cheese Blend (8oz).
Beef Enchilada Casserole step by step
- Preheat oven to 350* F. Spray 13×9-inch (3-quart) baking dish with cooking spray.
- In a large skillet brown ground beef till no longer pink.
- Drain ground beef and transfer to a large bowl.
- Add 1/4 cup of the enchilada sauce.
- All of the salsa.
- And 1 cup of cheese.
- Stir to combine.
- Lay a tortilla on a plate.
- Scoop a generous amount of the mixture down the middle of the tortilla. Roll the tortilla tightly..
- Place in the baking dish seam side down.
- Top with remaining enchilada sauce.
- Top with remaining cheese.
- Spray a piece of foil large enough to cover dish with cooking spray and cover dish cooking spray side down..
- Bake 45 minutes or until hot and bubbly. Plate and enjoy!.