4 Layer Loaded Enchilada Casserole.
You can have 4 Layer Loaded Enchilada Casserole using 7 ingredients and 7 steps. Here is how you cook that.
Ingredients of 4 Layer Loaded Enchilada Casserole
- It’s 2 lb of ground meat.
- Prepare 2 can of enchilada sauce.
- It’s 1 can of rotel tomatos.
- It’s 1 can of refried beans.
- It’s 3 tbsp of minced onions.
- You need 3 cup of mexican shredded cheese.
- Prepare 8 of medium tortilla shells.
4 Layer Loaded Enchilada Casserole instructions
- Cook & brown meat, add minced onion til soft..
- Mix refried beans, sauce, rotel & cheese in mixing bowl..
- Drain meat & onions, add to other ingredients, stir together..
- Preheat oven to 350°F..
- Layer cake pan with 2 tortilla shells, spread mixture over shells..
- Continue step 5 til there are 4 layers..
- Put in oven for 1/2 hour..