Chicken Enchilada Casserole.
You can have Chicken Enchilada Casserole using 6 ingredients and 6 steps. Here is how you cook it.
Ingredients of Chicken Enchilada Casserole
- You need 20 of small flour tortillas torn into bite size pieces.
- Prepare 2 lbs of cooked shredded chicken.
- Prepare of Green enchilada sauce.
- It’s Can of green chilis.
- Prepare Can of cream of chicken soup.
- Prepare 2 C of Colby jack cheese or similar.
Chicken Enchilada Casserole step by step
- Tear up tortillas into bite size pieces and place at bottom of greased 9×13 pan.
- Layer shredded chicken over tortillas.
- Heat cans of cream of chicken and green enchilada sauce together on stove until fully mixed together.
- Pour mixture over chicken.
- Sprinkle cheese over top. I used mozzarella and cheddar this time..
- Bake at 375 for 20 minuets or until cheese is melted and internal temp is 145.