Breakfast burrito. Crispy Breakfast Burritos with Mushrooms, Mozzarella & Hot Sauce. natashaskitchen.com. Breakfast burritos are awesome and pretty much contain every food group! Southwest Breakfast Burritos. this link is to an external site that may or may not meet accessibility guidelines.
But the great thing about this recipe is, it's basic. Make a nutritious cocoon for breakfast ingredients with a wholemeal wrap. We've included protein-rich eggs and avocado to add good fats to this burrito. You can have Breakfast burrito using 12 ingredients and 3 steps. Here is how you cook that.
Ingredients of Breakfast burrito
- Prepare 1 of tortilla.
- You need 2 of eggs.
- It’s 50 grams of chorizo or bacon (sliced).
- You need of paprika.
- Prepare 50 grams of nice cheese.
- You need 1 of mushrooms.
- You need 1 of spinach.
- You need 1 of Cherry tomatoes.
- You need 1 of fresh parsley.
- It’s 1 of fresh coriander.
- Prepare 1 of spring onions.
- Prepare of salt.
Learn how to make spicy and filling breakfast burritos in this fun and fast paced cooking lesson game! While the burritos bake, melting the yummy cheese, you'll have time to brew coffee, pour juice–or read the paper and relax. I never advocate for change at In-N-Out Burger. That's why I'm kicking off #BreakfastWeek with the ever-classic, Breakfast Burrito.
Breakfast burrito step by step
- Heat a largeish pan till hot. Add oil or butter, if you like, but the bacon or chorizo should render enough that nothing will stick..
- Chuck in the bacon (and mushrooms, if you want them) and cook till most of the way to your liking. Add the two eggs, paprika, salt and pepper and cook, stirring constantly to scramble the eggs. About a minute in, throw in all the healthy bits and keep stirring till done. Remove from the heat..
- Grate some cheese onto the tortilla, then fill it with the mixture. Fold over the right side, then the bottom, then the left. Pick it up. Put it in your mouth. Happy days..
In a medium nonstick sauté pan on high heat… Best Breakfast Burrito Ever. With hash browns, chorizo and avocado rolled in, how can it not be? Breakfast on the go just got a whole lot more interesting! Assemble the burritos by spreading each tortilla with a little pico de gallo and topping with bacon, sausage, potatoes, avocado and cheese. Start your day the Mexican way with this tempting breakfast burrito.