Chili Relleno Casserole. This Chili Rellenos Casserole is very easy to prepare and is loaded with flavor. Great for a busy week night, and good enough for company. When making traditional Chili Relleno's isn't in the time budget.this Chili Relleno Casserole is a great stand in!
This Chili Relleno Casserole has a layer of beef, onion & cumin with roasted peppers and a layer of gooey cheese. This Chili Relleno Casserole is one hot mess. An easy recipe for the best Chili Relleno Casserole made with Bisquick, green chiles, and cheddar cheese. You can have Chili Relleno Casserole using 8 ingredients and 5 steps. Here is how you achieve that.
Ingredients of Chili Relleno Casserole
- It’s 2 can of whole green chilis, drained (7oz.).
- It’s 8 oz of Monterey jack cheese, shredded.
- You need 8 oz of Longhorn or cheddar cheese.
- Prepare 2 each of eggs, beaten.
- You need 5 oz of evaporated milk.
- It’s 2 tbsp of all-purpose flour.
- It’s 1/2 cup of milk.
- Prepare 1 lb of optional; hamburger meat (pre-browned).
A great Mexican dinner for a busy day. This Chili Relleno Casserole is one of our favorite Mexican recipes. It has all the flavors of a classic chili Relleno without all the prep work. This recipe is always a big hit whenever it is served.
Chili Relleno Casserole step by step
- Preheat oven 350°F..
- Spray 9×13 baking dish with oil spray..
- Place 1/2 green chili's evenly on bottom of dish, sprinkle with 1/2 Jack and 1/2 cheddar. Cover with remaining chilis. [Optional: you can add hamburger meat to the layers.].
- In a bowl, mix eggs, milk, evaporated milk, and flour. Pour over chilis. Bake 25 minutes..
- Sprinkle remaining g cheese and bake an additional 10 to 15 minutes..
This easy chile relleno casserole (vegetarian) has all the wonderful Southwest flavors of the traditional dish, but is baked not fried, and it's DELICIOUS! I received this wonderful, meatless chile relleno. This Chile Relleno Casserole Recipe is super simple to make and absolutely DELICIOUS!! That's why this chile relleno casserole recipe is so special. Not only is it packed with the seasonings and ingredients you love — yes, including cheese! — but it's.