Brad's chicken pepperoni cheesesteak. Chicken breasts are pounded thin and rolled up around a filling of pepperoni and mozzarella. They're topped with spaghetti sauce and baked, then served over pasta for a family-pleasing dinner. Chicken cheesesteaks are going to become your new favorite sandwich.
So we created a semi-lighter version by sautéing thinly sliced chicken breast alongside onions and peppers. Pirate Chef is back and we're making our Pepperoni Cheesesteak that I made on Good Day Orlando Live the other day! So this is delicious and hits on all the. You can have Brad's chicken pepperoni cheesesteak using 14 ingredients and 9 steps. Here is how you cook it.
Ingredients of Brad's chicken pepperoni cheesesteak
- You need 2 lb of boneless skinless chicken breast.
- Prepare 2 tbsp of olive oil, divided.
- You need 1 tsp of Montreal steak seasoning by McCormick seasonings ©.
- It’s 1/2 tsp of white pepper.
- You need 1/4 cup of preferred steak sauce i used a-1.
- Prepare 1/4 cup of light red wine, i used white merlot but a white zin will work too.
- You need 2 tbsp of red wine vinegar.
- You need 1 of 3.5 oz pkg of sliced pepperoni.
- You need 1/2 medium of onion chopped.
- Prepare 4 oz of chopped mushrooms.
- Prepare 1 tbsp of minced garlic.
- You need 1 of dijon or spicy brown mustard, optional.
- Prepare 1 cup of shredded sharp cheddar cheese.
- Prepare 3 of french hoagie rolls.
See more ideas about Chicken philly cheesesteak, Chicken philly, Cooking recipes. · Make this Low Carb Chicken Philly Cheesesteak for dinner tonight to satisfy all of your cravings for cheesy goodness and flavor! Want to try. * Sprinkle the cheese evenly over the onion. * Fold one half of the dough over all the ingredients, sealing by pinching the dough into the other half. This gooey cheese-filled pepperoni pizza braid is the perfect solution to dinnertime boredom, game day celebrations and party invites. "Chicken Cheesesteak" is the correct name used in most Philly hoagie and steak sandwich places. Philly Cheesesteak are known as Philadelphia cheese steak, Philly cheese steak, cheese steak sandwich, cheese steak, or steak and cheese but they all boast the same tantalizing filling of thinly sliced steak and melted cheese served on a hoagie roll.
Brad's chicken pepperoni cheesesteak instructions
- Dice chicken into 1/2 " cubes. Place in a lg frying pan..
- Add 1 tbs oil and seasonings. Brown chicken over med heat.
- When browned add steak sauce, wine, and vinegar. Reduce heat cover and simmer 5 minutes.
- Remove lid and continue cooking until sauce thickens and coats chicken..
- Add pepperoni and heat through.
- In another pan add remaining oil, onion, mushrooms, and garlic.
- Cook over med low until carmelized.
- Lightly toast hoagies. Spread with mustard and layer chicken and veggies..
- Get some napkins cause it might be messy.
Place chicken breasts flat on cutting surface. Stuff each chicken breast with pepperoni and mozzarella cheese, pressing edges of each chicken breast to seal. Decided to try something new, rarely eat fast food and very picky We normally get the cheesesteak Bigfoot, cheese fries, pretzel bites, and chicken strips. Defibrillator Cheesesteak Challenge w/ Pepperoni, Sausage, Bacon, & Eggs!! This is how Freebyrd Chicken's Philly Cheese-Chick was born.