You can have Deburgo Sauce using 8 ingredients and 4 steps. Here is how you cook that.
Ingredients of Deburgo Sauce
- It’s 8 oz of heavy cream.
- You need 1/4 cup of grated parmesan cheese.
- Prepare 1 tsp of butter.
- It’s 1 1/2 tsp of minced garlic.
- It’s 1/4 tsp of sweet basil dried.
- It’s 1/4 tsp of whole leaf oregano.
- It’s 1 tsp of chopped parsley.
- Prepare 1 oz of cooking wine, white.
Deburgo Sauce step by step
- Sautee butter and fresh garlic.
- add parsley, oregano, basil to pan.
- cook for a couple minutes. Add wine and cook for a couple minutes..
- Add heavy cream and fresh parmesan cheese. Reduce sauce until it is a creamy consistency. Pour sauce over steaks.