Salsa and ham Spanish omlette. Cooking with children doesn't have to be expensive or hard work. Michael Underwood is in the Scoff kitchen with another tasty recipe to make with your. I topped it off with a shameful amount of Savs.
It had ingredients that I like and was stated to be a typical spanish omelette. Update: This is just the basic start, use this and then add seasonings, vegetables and meats and/or. Special Extra: Serve topped with BREAKSTONE'S or KNUDSEN Sour Cream, or TACO BELL(R) Thick & Chunky Salsa. You can cook Salsa and ham Spanish omlette using 14 ingredients and 4 steps. Here is how you cook that.
Ingredients of Salsa and ham Spanish omlette
- It’s 1 of tomato, diced.
- You need 1 of onion, diced.
- It’s 1 tsp of chopped chilli.
- Prepare 1/4 cup of chopped cilantro.
- You need 1/2 of avocado, chopped.
- It’s 2 tbsp of spring/green onion.
- You need 1 of lime.
- You need 1 tsp of white vinegar.
- You need 1 tbsp of olive oil.
- It’s 8 of chunks of ham or whatever meat desired.
- It’s 5 of eggs.
- Prepare 1/3 cup of milk.
- You need 1/2 cup of of your favorite cheese, grated.
- Prepare 2 dash of paprika.
Note: If you don't have an ovenproof skillet, wrap the handle of your regular skillet with several layers of foil before using as directed. In Spanish, omelets are sometimes called "tortilla de huevos" which means "egg tortilla." Place cheese and salsa on half of the omelet. Fold the top over to help melt the cheese. Over the last few months I have been experimenting with omelettes and in particular I have been focusing on open faced omelettes but lets not It has been a while since I last made a folded omelet and as soon as I saw this recipe for a guacamole omelette with salsa on Kalyn's Kitchen I knew that.
Salsa and ham Spanish omlette instructions
- Combine tomato, onion, cilantro, spring onion and chilli in a bowl. Squeeze juice from the lime over mixture, add vinegar and oil then fold in avocado to make your salsa..
- Whisk eggs and milk in seperate bowl. Pour into a hot, greased frying pan. Let cook for 30 seconds. Turn on grill to high..
- Add salsa to eggs, dolopping over eggs but dont mix. Add ham and cover full omlette with grated cheese. Cook a further 3 minutes.
- Sprinkle paprika over cheese and place frying pan under grill to cook top and melt cheese (approx 2 min).
This oven-baked omelette is perfect for lunch, brunch or a light supper. Made with veggies, ham and cheese, our Spanish Omelette recipe is a keeper! Southwestern Omelet with Guacamole and Salsa is a fun low-carb breakfast idea and you can make this even easier by using pre-made. Omelettes and Fritattas: Whether fast and easy breakfast recipes, or your favourite desserts, browse our egg recipe database today and cook up something delicious. spanish omelette with iberian ham pincho tapas from Spain food recipes. Figs, melon, Spanish ham, and basil. [Photographs: J.