Chicken Parmesan Pockets.
You can cook Chicken Parmesan Pockets using 7 ingredients and 7 steps. Here is how you cook that.
Ingredients of Chicken Parmesan Pockets
- It’s 1 of yeast pizza dough.
- It’s 1/2 lb of chicken breast, cooked & diced.
- Prepare 1/2 cup of marinara sauce.
- It’s 8 oz of sliced mozzarella, provolone or white American cheese.
- It’s 1 large of egg, beaten + splash of water.
- Prepare 1 tsp of garlic powder.
- You need 1/4 cup of shredded Parmesan cheese.
Chicken Parmesan Pockets instructions
- Mix together cooked chicken and marinara sauce..
- Preheat oven to 350°F. Cut the pizza dough into 8 equal pieces. One at a time, roll out each piece of dough into a rectangle. *Pizza dough recipe below.* https://cookpad.com/us/recipes/360062-yeast-pizza-dough.
- Place 1/2 a slice of cheese on dough, top with 1/8 of the chicken mixture then top with the other 1/2 of the cheese..
- Fold dough over leaving a little border to fold back over to create a seam..
- Using a fork, crimp each side of pocket. Place seam side down on foil or parchment paper lined baking sheet. Mix egg, splash of water and garlic powder together. Brush the egg wash all over the pockets..
- Bake for 10 mins. Remove and sprinkle the shredded parmesan cheese over pocket. Place back in oven and bake for 10 additional mins..
- At this point either serve or as I do: cool to room temperature on baking sheet, wrap separately in plastic wrap and freeze until needed. Reheating in microwave oven for 2-3 mins or until heated through..