Bloody Gouda Burger.
You can have Bloody Gouda Burger using 14 ingredients and 5 steps. Here is how you achieve it.
Ingredients of Bloody Gouda Burger
- Prepare 1/2 of red pepper sliced julien.
- Prepare 1/2 of small white onion sliced.
- Prepare 1 of pepper gouda sliced thin.
- You need 4 of slices of bacon cooked to desired crispness.
- It’s 2 of burger buns.
- It’s 2 of burger patties (or make fresh).
- Prepare of celery salt.
- You need 1 of cilantro leaves.
- You need of “Bloody“ Sauce.
- You need 1/2 cup of clamato juice.
- It’s 1 of vodka.
- It’s 3 tbsp of brown sugar.
- It’s 1/3 cup of ketchup.
- You need 3 tbsp of sriracha (or tobasco or red hot etc..).
Bloody Gouda Burger step by step
- Mix the brown sugar, ketchup, sriracha, vodka and clamato together set aside.
- Fry onions and red pepper over medium high heat in small amount of desired oil until starting to brown, add 1/2 of the prepared sauce, let simmer.
- When sauce and onion-pepper mixture is hot remove from heat, pour over bacon (break each piece in half) set aside in a bowl and mix, cover to keep warm until burgers are almost ready.
- Meanwhile season burger patties with celery salt on both sides and cook over medium high (~10-15mins total depending on thickness), add remaining sauce (~5 mins after cooking) to burgers once both sides browned.
- On top of cooking burgers, add "bloody" sauce with bacon evenly to each burger, top with gouda let melt over low heat, remove burgers from pan to toasted, steamed or plain buns, top with cilantro leaves, serve with favorite side and enjoy.