Spicy Low Calorie Mushroom sauce With Rigatoni.
You can cook Spicy Low Calorie Mushroom sauce With Rigatoni using 13 ingredients and 7 steps. Here is how you achieve that.
Ingredients of Spicy Low Calorie Mushroom sauce With Rigatoni
- It’s 300 grams of Rigatoni pasta.
- You need 500 grams of mushrooms (fresh).
- It’s 1/4 cup of dry white wine.
- It’s 1/4 cup of water.
- Prepare 1 tsp of ground black pepper.
- It’s 1/2 tsp of oregano.
- Prepare 2 tbsp of olive oil.
- Prepare 10 grams of wheat flour – all purpose.
- You need 2 clove of grated garlic.
- You need 1/4 cup of cold water.
- Prepare 1 tbsp of dry vegetable spice (or just salt to taste).
- You need of fresh basil leaves.
- It’s 1 of grated parmesan cheese.
Spicy Low Calorie Mushroom sauce With Rigatoni step by step
- Cook Rigatoni, drain water and set aside.
- Cut mushrooms in pieces, then add them in a saucepan.
- Add oil, garlic, spices, the first 1/4 cup water and wine and cook until mushrooms soften nicely.
- Then in the other 1/4 cup cold water add 10 grams wheat flour – all purpse, mix with spoon nice and add in the cooking mushrooms (this should thick the liquids and make it sauce actually).
- Cook till the it get tick.
- Pour mushroom sauce into the cooked Rigatonies and mix all.
- Serve with few fresh basil leaves and sprinkle with grated parmesan cheese.