Minion choco-orange birthday cake!.
Cara membuatnya pun tidak sulit, teman-teman dapat menyiapkan Minion choco-orange birthday cake! hanya dengan menggunakan 18 bahan dan 15 langkah saja. Berikut ini bahan dan cara untuk memasaknya, bikin Minion choco-orange birthday cake! yuk!
Bahan Minion choco-orange birthday cake!
- Gunakan of cake.
- Diperlukan 250 grams of softened butter.
- Gunakan 250 grams of golden caster sugar.
- Siapkan 4 of eggs.
- Siapkan 1 of orange.
- Siapkan 250 grams of self-raising flour.
- Diperlukan of chocolate buttercream.
- Sediakan 60 grams of unsalted butter, softened.
- Sediakan 3/4 cup of powdered sugar.
- Diperlukan 1/4 cup of cocoa powder.
- Gunakan 1 tbsp of milk.
- Dibutuhkan of decoration.
- Gunakan 2 cup of whipping cream.
- Diperlukan 2 tsp of powdered sugar.
- Diperlukan of blue and yellow food coloring.
- Diperlukan 3 of mini oreos.
- Diperlukan 10 of raspberries.
- Gunakan of aluminum foil.
Langkah-langkah memasak Minion choco-orange birthday cake!
- For your cake: Preheat your oven at 180°C.Cream the golden caster sugar and the butter until smooth..
- Add the eggs one at a time until combined..
- Sift the flour and zest the orange. Add flour and zest to the mix and combine..
- Pour batter in a buttered rectangular mold and bake for 25 to 28 minutes until golden brown..
- While the cake is in the oven, Make the buttercream: Cream your butter until fluffy. Slowly add the powdered sugar and cocoa powder. Finally, mix in your milk and set the buttercream aside..
- When your cake comes out of the oven, let it cool a little, but when still warm, get it out of the mold..
- When cake is completely cool, cut it lengthways and spread your buttercream on one slice. Cover with your second one and prepare the decoration..
- For the decoration: Whip up your cream until it is firm. Add the sugar and set aside about three quarters of the mix and paint it yellow, except for two tablespoons you will leave white. Color the rest blue..
- Cover two thirds of the cake, starting from the bottom, with the yellow. Cover the rest with the blue..
- Add a little rectangle of blue on top of the section you just made. Add one horizontal line on top of that and you're done with the overalls..
- Take that white cream you had and with a spoon, dollop those round shapes for his eyes..
- With remaining frosting, place two circles inside the white circles for the pupils..
- Cut raspberries in half and gently squash them flat. Use the pieces to shape his mouth..
- Use strips of aluminum foil to make the frames from the goggles..
- Separate the oreos and take the cream away. Use them to make the goggle strips. Use one last part for the logo, and that's it!!.