Pepperoni mozzarella cheesestick sliders. How to make Philly cheese steak with thin steak meat with peppers, mushrooms and Our Ham Honey Cheese Sliders or Tuna sandwiches are just as easy to make and both so Provolone, Swiss, American or Mozzarella are all great choices. Atlas vs Kilroy's delicious stuffed breadsticks w/ mozzarella cheese & pepperoni at Kilroy's Broad Ripple location in Indianapolis, Indiana. Pizza Sliders with pepperoni, marinara sauce and mozzarella cheese sandwiched in dinner rolls and baked to perfection.
Pizza Pull-Apart Sliders are stuffed with cheese, pepperoni, sausage with herb topping!! These Philly Cheesesteak Sliders are the perfect weekend or gameday get together menu item! These Philly Cheesesteak Sliders are literally melt in your mouth magical bites of happiness. You can have Pepperoni mozzarella cheesestick sliders using 6 ingredients and 10 steps. Here is how you achieve that.
Ingredients of Pepperoni mozzarella cheesestick sliders
- It’s 12 of white rolls (i used winco's brand of premade white rolls).
- It’s 1 cube of unsalted butter.
- Prepare 1 tablespoon of minced garlic.
- It’s 1 package of pepperoni (i usually use turkey pepperoni).
- It’s 1 jar of pizza sauce (i used a full jar of prego brand).
- Prepare sticks of frozen mozzarella.
Heat a skillet over medium-high heat. This scrumptious sandwich is two favorite comfort foods combined; grilled cheese and pizza! Brush the outsides of the rolls with butter or oil. Form sandwiches (buttered-side out) with the marinara, mozzarella, pepperoni, and arugula.
Pepperoni mozzarella cheesestick sliders instructions
- First melt the cube of butter in the microwave completely.
- Add the garlic to the butter and mix up.
- Cut all the rolls in half. This is easiest when the rolls are still all attached to each other. Place cut rolls on a baking sheet.
- Spread the garlic butter over both sides of all the rolls..
- Spread all the pizza sauce evenly on both sides of the rolls.
- Place pepperoni on both sides of the rolls as much as you'd like.
- On a separate baking sheet place the mozzarella sticks as many as you'd like..
- Follow the cooking directions of the frozen mozzarella sticks (mine was for a convection oven cooked at 400° for 6-7 minutes).
- Cook both baking sheets for the same amount of time (around 7 minutes).
- Place mozzarella sticks on the rolls place the 2 halfs of the rolls together cut the rolls up into seperate sliders and enjoy!.
I had some leftover pepperoni and mozzarella and didn't want the usual type pizza. These cheesy pepperoni pizza crescent sticks are a great snack or appetizer to serve, as they are sure to please! MORE+ LESS Starting at one end of mozzarella stick, wind one strip of crescent dough around cheese, completely covering cheese. Upgrade dinner tonight with this easy Red Pepper, Mozzarella, and Pepperoni Stuffed Chicken recipe from Delish.com. Pizza pepperoni with mozzarella cheese, salami, template for your design and menu of restaurant, isolated white background.