Easy Tortellini w/ Chimichurri. Tortellini is a budget-friendly crowd-pleaser that's ridiculously easy to make — it cooks in a matter of minutes in boiling water. Don't just toss it with a plain ol' jar of marinara, though. Get a pasta dinner on the table, fast!
This tortellini soup uses everyday ingredients and is really easy to make. It's perfect for a cold day or when someone in your family is feeling a little under the. Chimichurri is a zesty, green sauce made with fresh herbs, garlic, vinegar, chili pepper and olive oil that livens up pretty much anything you throw at it. You can cook Easy Tortellini w/ Chimichurri using 11 ingredients and 5 steps. Here is how you achieve it.
Ingredients of Easy Tortellini w/ Chimichurri
- Prepare 1 lb of frozen cheese tortellini.
- Prepare 2 oz of goat cheese.
- You need 6 slices of cooked applewood bacon; medium dice.
- Prepare 1 of avocado; medium dice.
- Prepare 4 cloves of garlic; rough chop.
- Prepare 1 of jalapeño; rough chop.
- You need 8 leaves of basil.
- You need 1/2 bundle of cilantro.
- Prepare 1/4 C of white wine vinegar.
- You need 3/4 C of extra virgin olive oil.
- It’s as needed of kosher salt & black pepper.
This Easy Chimichurri recipe is a breeze to whip up. While it may be more traditional to use a mortar and pestle, on lazy days I like to use my food processor. It's as easy as putting a few ingredients into the bowl of your processor and blitzing it while you drizzle in some oil. Chimichurri is a popular condiment in Argentina.
Easy Tortellini w/ Chimichurri step by step
- Bring a large pot of salted water to a boil. Cook tortellini until al dente, about 1-2 minutes..
- Place garlic, jalapeño, basil, cilantro, and white wine vinegar in a food processor or blender. Add a large pinch of salt and pepper. Drizzle olive oil in slowly while machine is running..
- Dress tortellini with chimichurri. Garnish with avocado, goat cheese, and bacon..
- Variations; Parsley, mint, oregano, chives, scallions, tarragon, dill, thyme, arugula, spinach, watercress, sage, rosemary, pesto, pine nuts, walnuts, honey, ginger, capers, asparagus, olive, lemon, lime, crushed pepper flakes, habanero, bacon fat, parmesean, romano, gruyere, parmigiano reggiano, pecorino, mozzarella, manchego, feta, fennel, kale, corn, leeks, sofrito, red wine vinegar, champagne or rice vinegar, shallots, caramelized onions, peas, mushroom, paprika, dijon, serrano, poblano,.
- Cont'd: queso fresco, chihuahua, sweet potatoes, zucchini, yellow squash, eggplant, artichoke, green beans, butter, pumpkin, radicchio,.
It's not clear where the name originated, but it's thought to be either from a Basque Creamy Spicy Tangy Super flavorful Bright green Easy to make & So delicious. Your guests will think you spent hours on it. Easy Tortellini Soup Recipe: Ingredients & Substitutions. This soup is super versatile and I'm almost positive there is no way it could be ruined. Jump To Section What Is Chimichurri?