Tomato Basil Soup with Ricotta Dumplings.
You can have Tomato Basil Soup with Ricotta Dumplings using 12 ingredients and 4 steps. Here is how you achieve it.
Ingredients of Tomato Basil Soup with Ricotta Dumplings
- You need 2 tsp of olive oil.
- It’s 2 cloves of garlic.
- It’s 28 oz of can crushed tomato.
- Prepare 12-15 oz of can tomato sauce.
- You need leaves of Fresh basil.
- You need 1 1/2 cups of chicken broth.
- You need 1/3 cup of flour.
- You need 1/2 cup of ricotta.
- It’s 1/4 cup of grated parmesan cheese.
- You need 1/2 tsp of salt.
- It’s 1/4 tsp of pepper.
- Prepare 1 of egg white lightly beaten.
Tomato Basil Soup with Ricotta Dumplings instructions
- Pour olive oil into 3 quart sauce pan, press garlic into oil, cook over medium heat untill garlic is golden brown.
- Add tomatoes, tomato sauce, basil, and chicken broth..
- As that comes to a boil, in a bowl add ricotta, parmesan, egg white, flour, salt, and pepper. Mix untill just combined..
- Drop small scoops of ricotta mixture into simmering soup, cook for 3-5 min and serve..