Fast Fajitas with Frontera Sauce!. Frontera® Classic Fajita Skillet Sauce with Chipotle + Lime. It's the best sauce I have ever had on fajitas. My family loves it as well.
It is grilled chicken breast, Chipotle fajita sauce, grain blend and fire-roasted peppers. Frontera Favorites *STEAK, EGGS, AND FISH MAY BE SERVED RAW OR UNDERCOOKED All of our fajitas are served on a sizzling hot skillet with grilled bell peppers Frontera's corn or flour chips smothered in cheese sauce, refried beans, ground beef, lettuce. "Delicious fajita marinade made with lime juice, olive oil, and soy sauce, and spiced up with cayenne and black pepper. In a large resealable plastic bag, mix together the lime juice, water, olive oil, garlic, soy sauce, salt, and liquid smoke flavoring. You can have Fast Fajitas with Frontera Sauce! using 12 ingredients and 5 steps. Here is how you cook that.
Ingredients of Fast Fajitas with Frontera Sauce!
- It’s 1 Package of Classic Fajita Skillet Sauce.
- It’s 1 Tablespoon of Olive Oil (Preferably Extra Virgin).
- You need 1/4 Package of Tyson Grilled and Ready Chicken Breast Strips.
- It’s 1/2 of a White Onion.
- Prepare 1/2 of a Red Pepper.
- You need 2-4 Teaspoons of Chopped Garlic.
- Prepare 2-4 Tablespoons of Coarse Ground Black Pepper.
- It’s of Whole Wheat Flour Tortillas.
- You need of Mexican Shredded Cheese.
- Prepare of Sour Cream.
- It’s of Guacamole.
- It’s of Various Salsas.
Fajitas are simple, tasty, quick and there's a lot of fun involved in making your own fajita at the dinner table. Each of us has our favourite blends and toppings and here is a quick recipe for Our wet fajitas have a different layer of flavour. We firmly believe in having contrasting flavours to tantilise the senses. Oh, fajitas are lovely and all.
Fast Fajitas with Frontera Sauce! instructions
- Cut up half a white onion, and dice it finely. Put it in a non stick pan with pam, and olive oil, and cook the diced onions for 10 minutes on medium heat until golden. Add garlic, and 1 Tablespoon or so of course ground pepper..
- Cut up half a red pepper into 1/4 inch or smaller slices. Add this to the onions in the pan. Cook for another 5-10 minutes..
- Take a generous handful of Tyson Grilled & Ready Chicken breast strips (about 8 ounces), push the onion and pepper mixture to one side of the non stick pan, and heat the strips according to the package directions. Add pepper to the chicken strips and once cooked, gently toss the onions, peppers and chicken strips. Add another tablespoon of Course Ground Black Pepper..
- Pour the package of Frontera Skillet Fajita sauce over the mixture of meat and vegetables, and simmer for another 15-20 minutes, or until ready to eat..
- Warm the whole wheat tortillas in the microwave for 30 seconds, and spoon a couple strips of chicken, a tablespoon of the vegetable mixture into a whole wheat tortilla, and serve with Mexican cheese, Salsa, Guacamole and Sour Cream..
And these fajitas, well I'll get down to telling you about their awesomeness later on in this post. The trick is to pan-fry the tofu just like you might do for a stir-fry (details on that method here), then cook the peppers and onions super fast over high heat so they. Flavor packed authentic chicken fajitas prepared with a guajillo chile adobo rub, a little sweet, a little smoky and with just a hint of spice. Our flavor-packed authentic chicken fajitas prepared with a guajillo chile adobo rub is the perfect dish for a weekend crowd. Frontera Grill is perfect when you want a taste of Mexico.