Mike's Garden Vegetable Meatless Spaghetti Sauce.
You can cook Mike's Garden Vegetable Meatless Spaghetti Sauce using 27 ingredients and 6 steps. Here is how you cook it.
Ingredients of Mike's Garden Vegetable Meatless Spaghetti Sauce
- Prepare of ● For The Vegetables.
- Prepare 1/3 Cup of Fresh Chopped Basil Leaves.
- Prepare 1/2 of Chopped White Onion.
- It’s 1 of t2 Chopped Red Onion.
- It’s 2 of Chopped Tomatoes.
- It’s 1/2 of Chopped Green Bell Pepper.
- It’s 1/2 of Chopped Yellow Bell Pepper.
- You need 1 Can of Drained Large Black Olives [halved].
- Prepare 2 Cups of Drained Artichoke Hearts [in seasoned oil].
- You need 1 Cup of Sliced Mushrooms.
- It’s 1/3 Cup of Chopped Fresh Parsley.
- It’s as needed of Garlic Olive Oil [to coat pot].
- Prepare of ● For The Tomato Sauce.
- Prepare 2 (24 oz) of Cans Tomato Sauce [your favorite brand].
- It’s 1/4 Cup of Roasted Garlic [with sun dried tomatoes].
- Prepare 1 Can of Tomato Paste.
- You need 1/3 Cup of Quality Deep Red Wine.
- Prepare 1/3 Cup of Shredded Parmesan Romano Cheese.
- Prepare 3 tbsp of Granulated Sugar.
- It’s 1 tbsp of Baking Soda Powder [added last at high boil].
- Prepare of ● For The Seasonings.
- It’s 1 tsp of Oregano.
- It’s 1/2 tsp of Fennel Seed.
- It’s 1/2 tsp of Crushed Bay Leaves.
- Prepare 1/2 tsp of Red Pepper Flakes.
- You need of ● For The Options.
- Prepare as needed of Shredded Mozzarella [to top].
Mike's Garden Vegetable Meatless Spaghetti Sauce step by step
- Add all chopped vegetables to your pot. Lightly sauté until onions and peppers are translucent..
- Add everything in your Tomato Sauce section. Simmer for 30+ minutes..
- We usually have homemade jarred roasted garlic with sun dried tomatoes on hand in the fridge. It works great with just about any dish. If interested, see my recipes under Roasted Garlic..
- Boil your noodles with a dash of oil and salt as per manufactures directions..
- Serve with a fresh loaf of soft French bread and garlic butter or honey butter. Just rip and dip!.