You can have Southwest Lasagna using 9 ingredients and 9 steps. Here is how you achieve that.
Ingredients of Southwest Lasagna
- Prepare 1 lb of ground beef.
- Prepare 1/2 lb of chorizo.
- You need 1 can of black beans.
- It’s 1 can of vacuum packed corn.
- You need 1 packages of mexican fiesta chees.
- Prepare 1 1/2 cup of cottage cheese.
- It’s 1 of corn tortillas.
- Prepare 1 pints of salsa(any kind).
- It’s 1 can of sliced black olives.
Southwest Lasagna instructions
- Put both chorizo and ground beef in one large pot together an let cook until meat is done..
- once meat is cooked drain excess grease from meat. be sure not to run water through meat as it will rinse all existing seasoning found In the chorizo..
- Take a generous amount of tortillas and cut them In half this is what you are going to layer your lasagna with.
- pour a thin layer of salsa in the bottom of a lasagna pan and top with a layer of tortillas..
- next drain can of black beans and can of corn and mix together when drained pour it in as your next layer the again top with a layer of tortillas.
- combine meat mixture with enough salsa just to get it a bit easier to stick together. pour it in as the next layer and again top with layer of tortillas..
- Next take the entire container of cottage cheese and spread it out to cover all of your tortillas. top the cottage cheese with the entire bag of cheese and sprinkle sliced olives on top..
- Now that your finished bake the lasagna at 350 till cheese on top is brown. take out of oven and let cool.
- Ready to serve? This dish is excellent eaten as is but you can also top with sour cream guacamole or fresh salsa.