Easy Ravioli in a sausage, garlic, and wine sauce.
You can cook Easy Ravioli in a sausage, garlic, and wine sauce using 14 ingredients and 5 steps. Here is how you cook it.
Ingredients of Easy Ravioli in a sausage, garlic, and wine sauce
- It’s 1/2 lb of Italian sausage, mild or hot, ground.
- Prepare 2 (10 oz) of bags of spinach and ricotta refrigerated ravioli.
- Prepare 1 tbsp of olive oil.
- You need 4 of large cloves of garlic, crushed and minced.
- You need of Good pinch of crushed red pepper.
- Prepare 1/2 cup of white wine.
- It’s 1 tbsp of minced onion.
- You need 1 tsp of Italian seasoning.
- It’s 1 tbsp of chopped parsley.
- It’s 2 cups of water.
- It’s 2 of bullion cubes, I used chicken.
- You need 1 tbsp of cornstarch.
- It’s Splash of vinegar, I used rice vinegar.
- It’s of Parmesan cheese.
Easy Ravioli in a sausage, garlic, and wine sauce step by step
- Get a large pot of salted water on to boil for the ravioli. Dissolve bullion cubes in 2 cups of hot tap water..
- In a large skillet, on medium heat, add the olive oil, garlic, and crushed red pepper until you can smell it. bump up the heat to med high. Add Italian sausage and brown well. Add the onions and vinegar and stir..
- Add the wine and let that cook and reduce for a few minutes..
- Mix the cornstarch with the water and bullion cubes. Pour it into the skillet and let it boil for a bit and thicken..
- Add the ravioli to the boiling salted water and boil for 3-4 minutes then drain. Add to the skillet. Toss and add 1 tbsp Parmesan over top..