Biscuits and gravy breakfast bake. Spoon the sausage gravy over the top, and cover with remaining cheese. Increase to medium-high, bring to a simmer, stirring until gravy is thickened. Breakfast never sounded better than this Biscuits and Gravy Bake from Delish.com.
You can use the Angel Biscuit dough I showed you how to make OR use regular pizza. On this page are a variety of different ways to make biscuits. They were not a light flaky biscuit, but they were okay. You can have Biscuits and gravy breakfast bake using 8 ingredients and 4 steps. Here is how you achieve it.
Ingredients of Biscuits and gravy breakfast bake
- You need 1 lb of hot or mild country sausage.
- You need 6 of eggs beaten with a little salt.
- You need 8 oz of cheese of choice, I used cheddar, shredded.
- You need 2 1/4 cup of baking mix.
- It’s 2/3 cup of milk.
- You need 4 tbsp of butter or margarine.
- You need 2 of white country gravy packets.
- You need 2 cups of water.
Home » Blog » Breakfast » Biscuits and Gravy Breakfast Casserole. Make it a special morning with our easy and delicious twist on the classic diner breakfast. Want a cheesy biscuit gravy and sausage bake? Homemade biscuits call for just six ingredients: all-purpose flour, baking powder, sugar, salt, butter, and milk.
Biscuits and gravy breakfast bake step by step
- Preheat oven to 375. Brown sausage, most of the way,in the pan you’re going to bake the casserole in. mine had very little fat in it so I didn’t drain..
- In a separate pan or skillet, melt the butter and scramble the eggs MOST of the way, and spread over sausage. Sprinkle with cheese..
- In a bowl, make your drop biscuits with the baking mix and milk. Using an ice cream scoop sprayed with cooking spray, dollop out your biscuits on top and sprinkle more cheese around the biscuits. I leave a crust edge because we love crispy browned cheese. Bake til biscuits are golden brown, about 20 minutes or less..
- In a saucepan, bring 2 cups of Water to a boil with 2 packets of white country gravy packets. Bring to a boil whisking almost constantly. Remove from heat. Slice a piece of casserole and cover with gravy!.
And then more butter once they're finished baking because of course we need more butter. I mentioned that these biscuits are easy so do not be alarmed by all the tips that I have for you below. Biscuits, eggs, gravy, sausage, and Cheddar cheese are baked together using this biscuits and gravy casserole recipe for the ultimate comfort food. I got this recipe at a church potluck. All the flavors blend really well.